We Have Everything You Need!
Are you looking for landscape supplies to revamp your property? At Breen’s Landscape & Supply Center in Waterford, MI, we offer everything you need, from sand and topsoil to hardwood mulch and salt. We can deliver bulk mulch, soil, and gravel materials at your convenience if you are located around the Oakland County area.
Gravel & Stone
21aa Crushed Concrete
6a Crushed Limestone
6a Float Stone
1"x3" Crushed Concrete
1-2" Egg Rock
2"-4" Cobble Stone
Cobble Stone 3"-10"
|21aa Crushed Concrete||$35.00/yd|
|6a Crushed Limestone||$59.00/yd|
|1″ X 3″ Crushed Natural||$60.00/yd|
|1″ X 3″ Crushed Concrete||$39.00/yd|
|1”- 2” Eggrock||$53.00/yd|
|Cobblestone 3″-10″ ($4 Ea.)||$130.00/yd|
Limestone Slag Sand
|Limestone Slag Sand||$43.00/yd|
Double Shred Hardwood
Triple Shred Hardwood
|Triple Shredded Hardwood||$28.00/yd|
Salt & De-icing – 24/7 Service
|Bulk Salt||$88.00 Per Yard | $65.00 ½ Yard|
|50Lb. Bag Magnesium Chloride||$24.00 Per Bag/ $1,056.00 Per 48 Bag Pallet|
|50Lb. Bag Rock Salt||$8.00 Per Bag/ $392.00 Per 56 Bag Pallet|
50 Lb. Bag Ice Byter (Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium Chloride)
|$11.00 Per Bag/ $560.00 Per 56 Bag Pallet|
50 Lb. Bag City Melt (Sodium Chloride with Magnesium Coating)
|$10.00 Per Bag/$504.00 Per 56 Bag Pallet|
|50Lb. Bag Peladow (Calcium Chloride)||$20.00 Per Bag/ $1045.00 Per 55 Bag Pallet|
|Liquid Chloride (Brine)||$0.60 Per Gallon|
Est. Around 140 Gallons = 1 Yard of Salt
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax and/or pallet deposits. There is also a 3% processing fee on all card transactions.
Single Axle Dump Truck
Important Delivery Information
We require a surcharge of $10.00 for 1-yard deliveries.
You can ask about second delivery charge rates for the same day.
Our flatbed delivery starts at $150.00.
If delivery is not accepted by customer, delivery fees still apply.
We want to make the delivery process as easy as possible, so it is important that you read the guidelines below:
- The customer assumes all liability for damages if the delivery truck is authorized to enter private property. Customers are even responsible for the tow bill if the delivery vehicle gets stuck on private property.
- Michigan Law requires all loads of bulk material to be covered by a secure tarp.
- Breen’s Landscape and Supply Center is not responsible for any vehicles or trailers’ damage while loading.
- Freight, transportation, and delivery charges are considered part of the gross proceeds and are subject to 6% sales tax.
- There is a 3% upcharge for all credit card orders.
Breen’s Landscape & Supply Center
4495 Highland Road
Waterford, MI 48328
Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM